Disclaimer Western Digital 2018 Investor Day
These posted remarks contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, statements regarding our products and technologies; business strategies and growth opportunities; market positioning; demand for our products; expectations regarding data growth and transformation; our technology and product development efforts; expected future business and financial outlook; capital allocation priorities; and market and industry trends. Forward-looking statements should not be read as a guarantee of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which such performance or results will be achieved, if at all. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual performance or results to differ materially from those expressed in or suggested by the forward-looking statements.Key risks and uncertainties include:
- volatility in global economic conditions; business conditions and growth in the storage ecosystem;
- impact of competitive products and pricing;
- market acceptance and cost of commodity materials and specialized product components; actions by competitors;
- unexpected advances in competing technologies;
- our development and introduction of products based on new technologies and expansion into new data storage markets;
- risks associated with acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures; difficulties or delays in manufacturing; and
- other risks and uncertainties listed in the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) and available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov, including our most recently filed periodic report, to which your attention is directed.
We do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as required by law.
These posted remarks include references to non-GAAP financial measures. Reconciliations of the differences between the non-GAAP measures provided in this presentation to the comparable GAAP financial measures are included in the appendix and in the Investor Relations section of our website.